<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trenchcoat Whores

Monday, March 17, 2003

Hey
Im pissed off again. This is sad noone reads it, i guess its more for myself. YEha so I went to matts house friday night, him n marshall and matts cousin tim was there. Hes another story. Um yeah, and matt seemed all interested n stuff. and he was all flirty and kept sayin u gotta get drunk with us we gotta do this n that. Then I had to go, he was like hey sweetass I have ur phone number now, ill cal ya. I was like haha yeah we'll see about that/ So aysways me and melissa and andrea went to old school on saturday night..it was boring and stuff. THen last night i was watchin swimfan with chris and joel, and matt called. we talked for a bit he wanted me to go out with them but i couldnt, then he called back cuz he hadda let me go, then i was like i might be able to get the car tomorrow night, he was like ok sounds good. Ill call ya around like 630 or 7, cya hun and stuff and holy fuck im pissed off...its stupid 1130 and fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck Boys needa learn to stop being so retarded. Seriously theyre all handicapped and stuff. HEs an asshole and i hope he gets hit by a car. Like JOn. And Angela ,,,,,catch you cats later yeH Im a loser i just called myself cats


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Links