<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trenchcoat Whores

Monday, September 13, 2004

Mmk so msn is so boring. I have a new pretty bath robe from winners, and it has a cow jumping over a moon. FUN. So I like workin fulltime at the daycare, but kids are weird. I have to tie them up to a huge leash like puppies, and drag them behind the stroller. Literally drag, because the two kids on the end always trip and drag on the ground until i realize that its happening. This happens a lot. Then today there was the creepy ass bum downtown who loves me. I put my head down so he didnt ask me for money but noooooooooooooo he got up in my face and yelled I LOVE YOU in a scary voice. Hes weird and young and i have him on videocamera. He was telling poems of death and such. Then, at Tim Hortons, old deaf people from Georgia were asking the same questions over and over about their soup and sandwiches and even I was getting annoyed. A lady tried to fight for my soup. Nooooppers Mrs Louisiana none for you. So then I hear that tongue rings can cause heart disease and heart failures, nice to know. So anyways, IIIII am going to go because Im bored and watch tv, Goodbye.


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Links