<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trenchcoat Whores

Monday, October 04, 2004

Hey. So Im bored, and very angry!! I have to go to a stinky workshop for work with all the other daycarians in the island to talk about retarded stuff and its 7 hours and i dont get paid! ugh that means a 6 day work week then one day off, then back again for 5 days. Gross. Kids can be fun though. Like a kid Roch, who was like "Teacher my peepee hurts, I think I cut it" and every which way hed move hed say ow, and this was at naptime. The silly things theyll say to get out of sleeping. And tylers cousins are cool as hell, we babysat em friday night. It was no problem at all. I am so jealous of verns house, its loverly. Beautiful. I call the second those old people die, me and Tyler are moving in there. And buying a rottweiler:) Butterflies. She even has a slanted ceiling, which is fun. Im out.


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Links