<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trenchcoat Whores

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hey, its early and im super tired. So friday night i had to go visit family with Tyler in Wood Islands, twas sad. His great grampy died so a bunch of people were there. Then Saturday night I did some hardcore painting for my grandma,...whoo hoo 20 doolars for xmas shoppin. Everyone at work kept telling me to try to get into the afc party....or that i probably could but we got kcked out one year so no more of that. But next saturday our boss throws a huge party at his house with everything paid for. And im sure he has a nice house if he can afford to buy his girlfriend a Tiburon. Anyways. My mom is going to be super excited to have white teeth this year:) Shes too silly to be able to get on this website to ruin her surprise. However I think dad is a little sneaker and sees this somehow haha. Hes damn good with computers now. Mm then today i am on my way soon to go to a funeral in montagnue. I dont like funerals and wakes they are too sad. And all the ones Ive been to have been in Montague. Im sorry Tyler:( I saw the movie Supersize me. McDonalds is scary, no more for me. Well I guess its not just them, but still. Theyre something everyones gotta do, part of life. I am going now.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW MEL P you are almost there. Byebyeby


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Links