<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trenchcoat Whores

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hey. Im lovin the christmas vacation and I do nooooooot want to go back to work for tomorrow. Its pointless for one day in between like 10 off. Oh well at least its movie day lol. Christmas was amazing...my brother even got me designer perfume :) mmmm Versace. And I got those cuuuuute boots i always wanted and a digital camera and a gift cert. to get something done to my car. TOo lazy to name things. Its been great just relaxing and spendin time with family and my baby. Tylers evil kitty OJ was sticking his head in all the water glasses. Al and Scott Cathy and Doug came over on the 26th. We all went to see Meet the Fockers that night. So funny. Then they were foolish enough to walk to our house the next day during the storm from my grammys. Too many christmas dinners all over the place I needa get back to the gym. TOnight i was supposed to be hangin out with Tyler but his stinky work called him and said he was supposed to be in there right then. :( I miss him and I hate his stupid work. Anyways Im out..............$am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Links