<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trenchcoat Whores

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Soooooooo I start work again tomorrow. Fun shit. Its silly when youre laid off for two weeks and get nothing out of it. Oh well it was relaxing. And soon it will be schooltime with no more work. But then no more money:( Oh well Ill just keep selling my belongings. Like when i sold three tv's. Today me and tyler went to the flea market and got us some fudge and HE got a wicked tshirt for like 4 bucks brand new. Two weekends ago i got three shirts for ten doolars. I am almost done painting my room it looks good...now i need a new comforter. Its weird how things end up...like Amy, whos is having a baby next month. I remember when we used to hang out and work together in the summer everything was carefree.Yah just dont see these things comin. The notebook is one of the best movies ever...so good and so sad. And Angels has the best food mmmmmm. I need to go do another coat of paint... c-u.


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Links