<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trenchcoat Whores

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am scared. I have to get my tonsils out tomorow and its by an old guy. And have an IV too:S So I decided to have McDonalds because i cant eat any good food for a loonng time :( it was good. Last night was Shannons good bye thingie, Im gonna miss her. But were still gonna go like tO Jrs. The new girl Chrystle is really nice though. I started a gay new course every thursday and its all ;punctuation and grammar and I cant listen beacuse its crap. I just cant concentrate. But i passed my RCMP test witha surprisingly good mark. Which is wicked, maybe some day I'll be doing something I actually like :) Me and Mel p are gonna have a combined party at the cottage in June, we checked with MEgan and its all good. Im excited for the summer. No more crappy daycare. I am counting down the days.... On Saturday I went to the mall three times, once by myself once with mom and then with Mel D. so I bought lots of summer clothes and sandals. theres so many pretty things out. And la senza had a huge sale so i spent like a hundred dollars there. Oops. In a couple weekends me tyler and I dont even know who else are going to Halifax to get tickets for Pearl JaM IN september. We're gonna go with his friends Jen and Kendall. And then some other Morell people will be there too. I guess we're gonna stay at a hotel ? it'll probably be hard as hell to get tickets though, they're really popular. But im out...................................................................................sam


Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Links